Visitor Guidelines - as of January 13, 2023
Visiting Hours: 10am to 9pm daily
- By entering the building, visitors are confirming that they pass the screening questions posted on the door.
- Hospital- provided masks must be worn at all times and you may be required to wear additional PPE.
- The patient or NOK/POA is responsible for identifying their designated Caregiver and visitors.
- Essential caregivers may be present outside of visiting hours
- Please note you are required to wear your mask during your visit, including in patient rooms.
Essential Caregiver Criteria
- Parent/ caregiver for a child under ≤ 16 years of age
- Provide required medical history for someone with reduced mental capacity
- Frail elderly
- Requires assistance with mobility
- Requires assistance with feeding
- Language barrier
- Emotionally distraught, mental health crisis
patients, staff and the community staff is our number one priority. We will be carefully monitoring this process,
along with directives and guidelines from Public Health and the Ministry of
Health, and we will adjust our plan as required.
Appointment?Visits no longer need to be scheduled at this time.