Visitor Guidelines - as of September 28, 2023
As our region is showing an increased positivity rate for COVID-19, coupling with Flu season, effective immediately masking is mandatory in all patient care areas.
Visiting Hours: 10am to 9pm daily
- By entering the building, visitors are confirming that they pass the screening questions posted on the door.
- Hospital provided masks are to be worn by all staff, physicians, volunteers, students and visitors in all areas where patient care is provided
- The patient or NOK/POA is responsible for identifying their designated Caregiver and visitors.
- Essential caregivers may be present outside of visiting hours
Essential Caregiver Criteria
- Parent/ caregiver for a child under ≤ 16 years of age
- Provide required medical history for someone with reduced mental capacity
- Frail elderly
- Requires assistance with mobility
- Requires assistance with feeding
- Language barrier
- Emotionally distraught, mental health crisis
patients, staff and the community staff is our number one priority. We will be carefully monitoring this process,
along with directives and guidelines from Public Health and the Ministry of
Health, and we will adjust our plan as required.
Appointment?Visits no longer need to be scheduled at this time.