Our Mission, Vision and Values
Donors help make the difference between good health care and the outstanding care offered at the Carleton Place & District Memorial Hospital. The CPDMH Foundation was established to strengthen the hospital’s ability to provide high quality health care for patients in Carleton Place and surrounding communities.
We offer opportunities to support the purchase of safe, quality patient care equipment, staff education, research and development and renovations and redevelopment to our Hospital and we are accountable to our donors, stewarding with respect, integrity and transparency.
To enhance patient care at the Carleton Place and District Memorial Hospital by encouraging philanthropic giving through fundraising along with the prudent management of donor funds.
To meet the needs of the Carleton Place & District Memorial Hospital by building a legacy of support through continual philanthropic effort.
The CPDMH Foundation will:
- • clearly explain our priorities and the purpose for which we are raising funds;
- • be fiscally responsible with the donations/gifts entrusted to us by our donors;
- • act with integrity, honesty and openness;
- • ensure that donor funds are used effectively for the purpose for which they were given;
- • respect the privacy of our donors by not selling or exchanging their anonymity;
- • conduct ourselves with sensitivity and professionalism.
CPDMH cares for more than 29,000 patients, their families and friends every year. In fact, at any given moment at CPDMH, compassionate care is being given, health care professionals are learning and advancing their skills, and medical procedures are taking place that are benefiting patients here – with quality health care close to home.
With your help, we can ensure that our community will continue to have the quality care and service that it expects and deserves.