The process of planning and construction will take several years and we will keep you informed every step of the way.
The Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care has a five-stage planning process:
- Stage 1 Part A: Master Plan (Complete)
- Stage 1 Part B: Master Program (Complete)
- Stage 2: Functional Program (Complete)
Outlines the functions, operations, staffing, major equipment, funding and space requirements for the new space
- Stage 3: Preliminary Design
Preliminary block and sketch level design are developed with details about all major components, timelines and costs
- Stage 4: Working Drawings
Pre-construction phase where detailed drawings and contract documents for tender are drafted and approved
- Stage 5: Implementation Approval
Approval to award tender and begin construction
Have A Look!
View preliminary site drawing
View preliminary block drawing
If you would like to comment on these plans, please contact Mary Wilson Trider, President and CEO at 613-253-3825 or email email@example.com