Join Our Team
The CPDMH Auxiliary invites you to make a difference, make friends, make time:
Who Are We?
- A volunteer organization founded May 22nd, 1953
- Current membership of approximately 120
- Contribute an average of 20,000 volunteer hours per year
What Can We Do?
- Information Desk
- Medical Records
- Feeding program
- Gift shop
- HELPP Lottery
- Fundraising events
- Direct participation in Committees
- Decorating for all special occasions (hospital)
- Produce newsletters
- Help organize events
- Other duties as required by hospital staff
What Do We Get In Return?
An Opportunity To:
- Develop new friendships
- Learn new skills
- Offer your skills and expertise to others
- Give back to the community
- Be a member of a caring group of volunteers
- Feel needed and involved
What Does The CPDMH Auxiliary Offer You?
- Free parking
- Training and ongoing education
- Complimentary snack per shift
- Social events
- Smiles and Laughter
Please call us at (613) 257-2200 Ext. 323 (message) or fax: (613) 257-3026.
Complete the registration at link below and bring to the Gift Shoppe or Auxiliary Office at the hospital or mail to:
CPDMH Auxiliary Office
211 Lake Ave E
Carleton Place, ON
CPDMH Auxiliary Volunteer Application Form
Application Form - Part Two